- IndicationsIndications: NORVASC® (amlodipine besylate) tablets are a prescription medicine to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), and certain types of chest pain (angina) and blocked arteries of the heart (coronary artery disease). NORVASC can be used by itself or with other medicines to treat these conditions.
- Important Safety Information
- Full Prescribing Information
- Patient Information
NORVASC (r) (amlodipine besylate) Terms and Conditions
You are leaving NORVASC.COM
You are leaving this website. Links to all outside websites are provided as a convenience to our visitors and do not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Pfizer. Pfizer accepts no responsibility or liability for the content or services of other websites.
You may be eligible to save with the NORVASC Savings Card*—there are no income or employment restrictions.
With the NORVASC Savings Card, you may:
- Pay as little as $0 per month and save up to $900 per year in out-of-pocket costs
- Continue to save through December 31, 2017
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the NORVASC Savings Card Program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare or other federal or state healthcare programs including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”)
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs, which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs
- Patients must be 18 or older
- You must deduct the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf
- Eligible patients may pay a minimum of $0 per prescription fill. By using the Card eligible patients may receive a savings of up to $75 per fill off their co-pay or out-of-pocket costs. The Card is good for a maximum savings of $900 per year ($75 per month x 12 months). The Card limits your prescription cost to $0, subject to a maximum $75 monthly benefit. Thus, if your co-pay or out-of-pocket cost is more than $75 you will save $75 off of your co-pay or total out-of-pocket costs. [Example: If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are $100, you will pay $25 ($100-$75=$25)]. If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are no more than $75, you pay $0. For a mail-order 3-month prescription, your total maximum savings may be $225 (75x3)
- The Card is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered in whole or in part by third-party insurance, or where otherwise prohibited by law
- The Card cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription
- The Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies
- The Card is not health insurance
- This offer is good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- The Card is limited to one per person during this offering period and is not transferable
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice at any time
- No membership fees. The Card and Program expire on 12/31/17
Visit www.NORVASC.com for more information about NORVASC. For help with the NORVASC Savings Card Program, call 1-855-252-0283, or write: NORVASC Savings Program, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 200, Morrisville, NC 27560. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.